Join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 9 and 10:30 am or Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 pm.
Our online service will still be available for streaming from home.
Please read the guidelines thoroughly as we prepare for in-person worship:
1. Chairs will be provided for indoor worship. For outdoor worship, bring a folding chair or cushion of some sort from home so that you can have a seated place on the asphalt for worship.
2. We are committed to following government guidelines for health and safety. In order to protect you and prevent further spread, we ask that you wear a mask to all worship services.
If you do not have a mask, we will have one to offer you.
3. It is not required to pre-register for this event, but RSVP would greatly help things go smoothly on Sunday morning. We will be taking attendance digitally. Indoor worship has a seating capacity per service.
4. Please bring your smart phones! The use of our phones will offer ways for us to digitally pass the peace, take attendance, give our offering online, and see the elements of worship via pdf.
5. Certain elements of worship will happen differently - please be aware that any changes to the structure/order of worship were designed to make your safety a top priority.
6. Our service may be shortened or cancelled depending on weather conditions, conference guidelines, or possible government regulations.
7. Restrooms are open. Please enter only one or one family unit at a time.
8. Please be prepared for changes and check back to this event page regularly for updates and/or cancellations.