Finally, we are returning to indoor worship! Indoor worship will be at 9 AM (Traditional) and 11 AM (Contemporary). In addition to indoor worship, we will continue to worship outdoors at 10 AM (Blended) in the back parking lot.
Please read the guidelines thoroughly as we prepare for in-person worship:
1. Chairs will be provided for indoor worship. For outdoor worship, bring a folding chair or cushion of some sort from home so that you can have a seated place on the asphalt for worship.
2. We are committed to following government guidelines for health and safety. In order to protect you and prevent further spread, we ask that you wear a mask to all indoor worship services (even if vaccinated).
3. At this time, it is not required to pre-register or RSVP for any of our worship services.
4. Certain elements of worship will happen differently - please be aware that any changes to the structure/order of worship were designed to make your safety a top priority.
6. Our service may be shortened or cancelled depending on weather conditions, conference guidelines, or possible government regulations.
7. Restrooms are open. Feel free to bring refreshments to outdoor worship.
8. Please be prepared for changes and check back to this event page regularly for updates and/or cancellations.